John Glenn Astronomy Park


It is nearly impossible to take good photos of the night sky...this is my best effort.  However,  I had to share them because I had to tell you about John Glenn Astronomy Park.  If you love astronomy or the night sky, you will not regret your visit here.  Everyone is so kind and has such a passion for astronomy and for sharing it with other people.  If you are in the Hocking Hills area it is a must visit.  We took a blanket and some snacks and our water bottles and laid in the field for so long listening to the expert giving a talk about the sky that night.  There were so many people doing the exact same thing as us.  I would love to go back with a telescope.  I have never seen a night sky better than this one, I have even seen the milky way on a clear night.  If you are in the area, this is a must visit.  







 

Comments

Popular Posts