They Always Said I Could Be In A Museum....My Hobby Of Building Tiny Things


Or, the story of how I somehow got my miniature scene into the Flatwoods Monster Museum. 

So, I don't know how I got myself here...but in quarantine, my newest hobby has been building tiny things and tiny scenes.  I am not quite sure how I first got interested in creating these little worlds, but I am loving it.  I have made some featuring mothman, bigfoot, stonehenge, waterfalls, and many other places and moments.  I am having so much fun with it.  

So back to how I ended up in the flatwoods monster museum. I have been posting these photos on my instagram (@ttablog) and one day I received a comment from the museum, so I reached out.  After some communicating, I was on my way to Flatwoods with a terrarium.  I think it is such a random and cool thing and I still can't believe it.  

So if you are ever in the Flatwoods area, be sure to check it out! 












Comments

Popular Posts